Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Visa Go World Video and Writing Process

Visa Go World Video

I have had an abundance of ideas for my go world story. I only chose one event that had the most greatest impact in my life. Of course that was the time I got awarded the Avid scholarship. I used words like abundance, hardworking, and desired to give the story more emotion. I wanted to show the audience the toughness it took to get caught up but very surprisingly unexpected I got awarded a scholarship. I felt like listing all the classes I had to catch up in to put more emphasis to my story. I had to write only one rough draft but I didn't do it when it was due the first time because I was pondering for  the words I used to make my story complete.

I've got plenty of helpful feedback from my wonderful and marvelous teacher Ms. Rasmussen by going to tutoring. The feedback was very positive because she helped me with the idea of listing all of the classes. The process I undertook was getting my video made in Animoto and picking the background, music, and pictures for my story. I was absolutely pleased with my product because I felt as if the video showed a great deal of my personality. It felt like lifting a bolder off my shoulders and it gave me relief once I've finished my video. To conclude it felt like people know me more because of the go world video we were grateful to make. I felt much closer to my classmates.



1 comment:

  1. Superfluous compliments will get you no where. You hard work will get you far. I wish you would have written more about how you actually crafted your piece. Writers make intentional choices about the words, phrases, strategies they use to create meaning. You must be that writer. 3

    ReplyDelete