Thursday, October 30, 2014

My Reading Life


1: My reading life has improved abundantly this year, I have read only like 3 books last year but now I'm reading plenty of books this year and I am constantly reading new books to build up a reading habit.

2: I have read about 5 books so far there titles are Once, Then, The Graveyard Book, The Extra, and The 100 Most Disgusting Things On The Planet and the list is gradually getting bigger.

3: Last year, wasn't the most spectacular year for me in terms of reading books I read a whopping,outstanding grand total of three books last year, I'm not proud of it and I know I can do better from the help of Ms. Rasmussen.

4: I have learned that I have a passion for reading adventures and books about history and the holocaust. Now that I know this information it would easy for me to pick out the most interesting books that I would read.

5: The most difficult book I have read so far is The Grave Yard Book because I had trouble with the vocabulary and understanding what the words mean. The strategy I used to read threw the book was that I would look up the words that I had difficulties with and try to understand those words.

6: I always read straight when I arrive at home so I won't forget to read and I also take notes on what I'm reading.

7: I most definitely need to work on building up my null vocabulary and to do that I would need to get vocabulary words from the books that I read.

8: My reading goals are reading around twenty to thirty books this year and also to put more words into my vocabulary.



2 comments:

  1. Great book trailer. I wish you would have included citation and quotes like instructed though. It would be even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finally getting this posted. I wish you would have written a bit more about what your reading looks like outside of school.
    3

    ReplyDelete