Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Video Game Violence

     One of  the most controversial topics is video game violence. Many people believe that excessive exposure to video game violence can actually change people's actions and behaviors. My personal opinion on the topic is, video games do not affect people's actions and behavior to a certain extint. My reasoning behind my opinion is,there are many mature people that have full control over there thoughts and feeling; which leads me to believe that they make there own decision to do violence without the help from video games. When expressing my opinion I said " to a certain extint " because there are people who are very impressionable ( such as children ) who might try to intimate the video games. Just because there may be a few people who are impressionable does not mean video games are the source of all violence.Did you know studies have found that playing video games trains people to make the right decisions faster without loss of accuracy.              
url.jpgurl.jpg           

No comments:

Post a Comment